Ruu [STC] Yamaha Aerox. MKPR2 Latvia

Discussion in 'In English' started by Ruu, Veebr 7, 2009.

1. Hentzzz

Hentzzz New Member

Very nice scooter and project,
    Good luck !

2. Ruu

Ruu New Member

yes, i will, there is one pretty good BWS LC project from my friend. He will represent his scooter in nearest days.

2 raghza- no, it dont suck gasoline, it only collect gas. This idea i saw on some racing superbikes in Latvia.

3. 4stroke

4stroke Bännitud Bännitud

question to you how did you heard about estonian scooter club?
    But engine list is very nice, i can`t never affort me this kind of stuff but i wish you luck and thick wallet!

E: MKPR2 what it means?

4. Brabus

Brabus Active Member

Welcome to Rolleriklubi ;)

Nice to see other nationalities here :wink: and also nice aerox :p

MKPR2 means metrakit pro race 2 cylinder :wink:

5. Kossur

Kossur Member

i want that rear wheel mudguard :-x :-x
    Did it fit without any changes?
    Love this solution when air filter comes out from rear wheel.
    Is that new intake u have better then stage 6 what u had before?
    Good luck and have fun riding it when the season starts.

6. karllutt

karllutt New Member

Very nice scooter!
    Good luck ! :D

7. -Aston-

-Aston- Active Member

Jums ir ļoti jauks aerox!
    Motors ir ļoti labs saraksts! 8)
    Es gribētu veltņa, un daudz par panākumu jūdzes!
    (Protams, biezais maciņš!)

Kā Jūs atradīsiet igauņu rolleriklubi?

Labu veiksmi! :wink:

8. KrossiHimuline

KrossiHimuline New Member

Scooters must be registrated in Latvia? :) If yes, what's the speed limit? And how old you must be in order to get license?

Anyway, well done Aerox. Everything looks perfect.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job, man! How you found our page ?
    What abou new colour ? This grey will stay or coming new and better ?
    Keep hard workin', ;)

Lido's :D

10. Ruu

Ruu New Member

So much questions, ok i will try :D.
    So about this forum: i was surfing on youtube, and saw estonian scooter tuning slideshow video. so i PM to author of that video, and he give me a link.

Aston- Paldies :D. Are you using a google translater? :D

Kossur- No, i must modife a little bit to fit it on aerox, because of aerox luggage box. As you know, that stuff is really big, so i must take out this luggage box, and after that fit on area51 mudguard. If you do like i note, there will not be any problems.

Onestep- Yes, in future i would like to paint aerox in rossi colors (blue) + electro green/yellow rims and legshield. And some rossi style stickers- #46, malossi, yamaha etc.

Crossisimuline- yes, there is a registration for a scooter like in all Europe union. Speed limit is 45km/h, but if cops see me ridin` at 80km/h they are ingoring scooterists usualy and don`t stop us. And there is driving licence needed to drive a scooter too. Exam is very easy.

11. -MarTin-

-MarTin- New Member

I hope that this law wont come in Estonia in upcoming years.
    But great project. Keep it going and good luck.

12. Ruu

Ruu New Member

Please, speak english or russian, because that google translater really sucks. This program translates text like a 2 years old kid. :D

13. vunka

vunka New Member

Alright, i love the sound of your scoot. Very nice. But i wouldn't paint it, id order some factory sticker set and then it would look pretty awesome. But i have a question. Why bother building scooters, when you're 18 and you have enough money? For the amount of money you are putting to this Rox, you could easily buy a car/bike for a project.. But suit yourself, when i'm turning 18, im not going to do scooters :wink:

Keep up the good job

14. Ruu

Ruu New Member

You see, scootertuning is like a diseasse or some kind of sickness :D. I have a car and driving licence from September 2008. I`m not interested in auto tuning, just nice car, whith fresh paint, rims and a little bit lower than everyday car. So i`m driving a BMW E36 316 i. Wll, this is my first car, till the summer, in my plans are to buy aE46 BMW coupe. i don`t want to stop my scootertuning career. 8)

P.S martin? can you repeat your text in english or russian? because i don`t understand anything that translater translated. There is only words with no fckin meaning. :D :lol:

15. -MarTin-

-MarTin- New Member

I wanted to know that where you buy your performance and optical parts for your aerox ? You order ?

16. Ruu

Ruu New Member

For examaple MKpr2 was ordered from scooter-center.de, other parts i bought in SA, and some parts i bought here, in latvia from some scooter tuners.

17. flip MBK

flip MBK Member

Very nice aerox. I wonder , where you heard about Estonian Rollerclub/Scooterclub?
    But I think your scooter looks even meaner if you make or order some eyebrows(for headlight :D) and add some original stickers.
    How much does your engine takes for 100km?

18. -Aston-

-Aston- Active Member

Tsiises.
    Ta juba ütles ju, et leidis youtube´ist eesti rollerite slideshow, saatis video autorile kirja ja sai RK lingi.

19. Kristjan

Kristjan New Member

You have a very nice Aerox and a great engine list. Are scooters in Latvia popular?

20. Raghza

Raghza Active Member

Is it possible to have lights with that Italkit ignition?

Jaga seda lehte